Within the framework of the XV Meeting of Plant Molecular Biology organized by the Spanish Technology Platform for Plant Biotechnology BIOVEGEN, the “COMPANY-FINANCING R&D Session” will be celebrated. As part of the association we have the honor to be represented by the founder, scientist and CEO of Biotech Tricopharming Research SL, Luis Matías Hernández. The objective of the session will be to present TRICOPHARMING’s experience as a source of innovation, its business development strategy and the advances in the R&D projects carried out and in progress. The session will be carried out this 27th of November via online.
Here is the preliminary program:
Moderator: Gonzaga Ruiz de Gauna. BIOVEGEN
- DVA IBERIA. Andrés de La Cruz. Director of Crop Protection.
- MAFA BIOSCIENCE. Hanan El Bakkali. Director of Regulatory Affairs.
- TRICOPHARMING- Luis Matías Hernández. CEO and Co-Founder.
- TARAZONA. Sergio Monzón. Director of Innovation and R+D.
Management and financing:
- CDTI-Centro Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial. Carlos Sanchez. Biotechnology and Agrifood Department.
- AEI-State Research Agency. Mª Ángeles Ferre. Thematic Scientific-Technical Programs.
- BIOVEGEN-Technological Platform of Plant Biotechnology. Gonzaga Ruiz de Gauna. Coordinator.